Tuesday

Hospital bedrest with a child

I have often thought about what I might have to go through if I decide to get pregnant again. My biggest fear is I will end up in the hospital and be without my husband and my son. If I end up back in the hospital I have preemptively planned to write letters to my son every day so he can read them each morning. I also plan to get him a few recordable books so he can hear my voice reading to him when he misses me. I will ask him to draw me pictures and have him write me notes (if he is able to, if not I will ask my husband to help him). I plan to keep his favorite candy at the hospital to give him as a treat when he comes to see me since the hospital can be a scary place to a young child. I also plan to have a photo album of my family with me. If by some stroke of luck my hospital has WiFi I also hope to use Skype to talk to him everyday.

Good luck and I hope these suggestions help.

No comments:

Post a Comment